We have new forums at NiteshKothari.com
TopBottom

Did you like this Blog?
Subscribe for my feeds to get updates:



Subscribe Via Email for Free:
TwitterCounter for @milanparmar

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at clwolvi@gmail.com.

Adsense Guide How To Make Money With Adsense

Posted by Milan at 11.24.2009
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

I started a year ago with blogs,Lasvak and FragmentedBlog, and with a goal of earning $50 a day. I kept on working hard day by day and learning. Today I was able to cross my goal and reach $100 a day Mark. Its been steady from around 3 months now. And I will keep working to increase this figure.

Few points I want to share which got me here are:

1. Don't Just Plan, Implement Them

I was guilty of all planning and no implementation for long. When I started, I used to plan I will do this and that but never put my thoughts to work. I used to spend countless hours studying on DP and many blogs. But it took me lot of time to use that studying into action and actually make something. And hence i struggled a lot in the initial days. But Well one day it hit me and I started the actual work, tables start turning and since then I haven't stopped.

2. Don't Spend Time Dreaming About Money

I am not sure how many people do this but I am again guilty of this as well. In the initial days, i used to get super impressed after seeing those big check posts from bloggers and some guys here on DP. I used to day dream at least 2 hours a day on what will I do with all that money if I had it in my hands . And as its clearly visible that it would have been great, if I did some actual work to make that true.

3. Don't Buy Shit You Will Not Use

Wasted lots of money in domains which I NEVER used for my future projects(which never saw the light of the day). Before buying a website, try to make sure that you don't have a domain lying around doing nothing, built something on top of that and then go ahead buying another one. I did the same, once I had around 30 domains lying around and I was searching expired domains to buy more(stupid me yeah). But again, I gave it a thought and decided that I will only buy a new domain, if I have made use of my existing domains. And it did the trick.

PS: This domain thing doesn't apply if you are into domain flipping business or come across a killer domain.


Spent some good amount of money on databases which after buying, didn't knew how and for what to use, but yeah when someone was selling a db of 10,000 recipes i just had to get it . So, do plan in advance on what you will be doing with that DB or whatever you are spending money upon. It shoud bring some value to your projects.

4. Don't start 10 things at once, you will burn your self very fast.

Once my work picked up pace, I started working on many things together, which ultimately led to fatigue and some awful websites. Left websites with half done work and lost interest . Lesson learned, try to do one thing at a time. Start a blog/website and make sure that before you move on to another, you have at least 1000 page views per day and min $10 a day earning. Thats my way of measuring the success of a profitable website. And believe me, it requires approx 1 month of solid work to achieve that stage but once its reached you will be rest assured to a continuous stream of money coming your way. Repeat this for many websites and you have some solid earnings in the end of the month.

5. Never stop learning
Everyday new things get invented in internet world, keep your self updated on what is going around. But don't spend to much time on it. I give it around 2 hours a day to look around in forums and checking out few blogs to learn whats happening in the industry.

6. Increase to as many streams of money as possible.

Adsense, Infolinks, adbrite, chitika, affiliate marketing, link sales, paid reviews etc. You all know the drill

7. Put A Goal Infront Of You

Without a goal, you will be running endlessly. I had a goal of making $50 a day, but i crossed it and doubled the amount. I now want to do $200 a day and will try to reach to it soon. So, its pretty important to have a goal, to have something to run to and compare your progress. Do make a goal and work towards reaching it.

Ok guys, I think enough of preaching . So, I wish you all luck in your projects and for future. Thanks again for the wonderful knowledge you all have been sharing. If you need anything from me, pm me or reply here.

Credit Info

0 comments:

Post a Comment